Monday, February 14, 2022

Antiwar

Within today's society antiwar and opinions on the topic itself seemed to be silenced by all mainstream media. Why is this? We live in a country of freedom yet are silenced when our opinions go against the government. It almost impossible to find articles discussing antiwar, however when you do, the truth it finally unveiled. Looking through American Conservative  one of the very few websites discussing antiwar, I was bale to see a completely new perspective on these topics than ever before, especially compared to what is within our news channel today. An article that stood out to me more than others was titled, Biden's Pointless Troop Deployment, and as you can probably guess, discussed Biden's deployment of 3,000 American soldiers into Afghanistan. I remember when this all went down and it was, within mainstream news, rarely discussed in a negative way. Even though everyone knew that this incident went completely out of control and took a wrong turn, the new still defended it and made it out to seem like everything was okay. I found this article so appealing because of quotes such as, "Biden has chosen the worst of all path: further escalation by deploying troops without any real capabilities to deter Russia, all while distracting from more important issues of national security. What could go wrong?" Hearing someone talk openly about topics such like this is so refreshing as it is almost never seen within current times. 


American Conservative, is not the only website currently discussing topics such as these. Antiwar.com is another great article that discusses ideas that go against mainstream media and all social norms. The website itself goes all out, bringing forth every country and their current military and governmental issues. I really like this because instead of just discussing America'c current situation, you are able to get insight into everything that is going on within the world and are able to look at everything from a much broader perspective. A key apart of the website that stands out to me is its blog tab that goes in depth into specific issue and topics around the world. It is a great way to hear the truth about these problems and to learn the tru meaning behind everything.


Overall, Antiwar and everything comes with it is not something I have thought about or researched myself very much, however, now that I have seen the truth behind a lot of issues going on without our and many other countries governments I am going to continue to research these topics. I never realized just how silenced our mainstream media was and I am fascinated to understand more behind these beliefs and continue to learn the truth that everyone is hiding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Relationship With Technology

      There is no doubt that at my current age, 19 years old, I am at the center of the population engulfed in technology. My generation has...